Friday, January 22, 2016

Social Work Computing and Digtal Skills Applied To Benefit YOU

So, for this assignment I had conducted an experimental survey based about my field of study which is Social Work and to see what one knows about computing and digital skills. Likewise, this would my first time doing a survey and having to wait to see the responses of my professors and peers had wrote. It was nerve wrecking at first trying to get everything together and had a few malfunctions along the way but all in all this assignment was pretty easy and simple.  However, my survey results had a total of eight responses and with that being said; 

Gender
  • Three males
  • Five females
Ages
  •  20-29 were 66.7%
  • 40-49 were 33.3 %
Also, the when asked what does one know about computing and digital skills the response was 33.3%  of everything


The ideas and concepts I had learned from the course Career and Digital Age was that how to utilize the internet more efficiently and learning about URL, HTTP, and also learning how to do a survey and being able to see the results to it. Likewise, this is basic information that I did not know before and still has more to learn with the future assignments. But, for my major social work this taught me a lot that I can now pass onto other people and increase their knowledge as well. Thanks Dr. Chung and Dr. James your help is much appreciated.

Link to the survey below just double tap
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r8vQLiqn6KQq0aki47XH-_tG6psKHq6LkfH5odb801Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

Link to the spreadsheet of responses
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AqSnuSdHOeHgGkb7mN55MF9MZGAFgYQByvs3qvabHqA/edit#gid=1164940965

No comments:

Post a Comment